Majid Al Futtaim
The position is responsible for timely execution of all marketing activities in the assigned operating assets in line with the overall Marketing Plan and budget.
- Work with the Manager Marketing to develop the overall Strategy of the asset.
- Work with the Manager Marketing to identify insights and turn them into actions with clear KPIs
- Interface with the Manager Marketing and assist in developing a marketing calendar and related activities that promote the centre as per the vision set. Ensure that all marketing efforts are aligned with the Annual Marketing Plan, Asset Brand positioning and overall objectives set for each of the operating assets.
- Supervise the implementation of marketing activities as per approved plan set for each destination/ centre and ensure quality and timely execution. Work closely with all agencies on key deliverables, ensure effective implementation of events and promotions at the mall within the time and quality requested. Monitor the campaigns daily by being on ground collecting timely feedback, and ensure documentation of each campaign / promotion / activation and analysis of results and retailer’s feedback for post reports and recommend ways to improve future campaigns
- Work with strategic partners e.g. hotels, L&E brands, new relevant brands to ensure that their collateral fits with the brand and that any major brand partnerships are communicated to the consumer effectively.
- Work closely with the Manager to optimize budget spend and assist in getting sponsors during campaigns and outside of campaigns
- Work closely with the Media and Promotions Team for the booking of the mall common areas for Marketing activities and events and in-mall branding
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Marketing Team
- Customer Service
- Teamenants (Retailers, Hotels, F&B outlets, Leisure, Entertainments etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ work experience in managing Marketing activities preferably in a reputed Retail / Hospitality / Advertising / Event Management companies in GCC or abroad.