1- Manager – Baggage Handling System
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The consultant should be a BHS Subject Matter Expert (SME) capable of fulfilling the role of an experienced Delivery Manager responsible for managing the Contractor to deliver the BHS Applications, Operating System and Software upgrade works. The Consultant will also act as an integration coordinator and manager alongside the Infrastructure and Support Services packages for smooth on-time delivery of the project.
- Consultant shall undertake a Cause and Effect analysis on all proposed utility works during the design review period, inclusive of all required terminations and associated system shutdowns.
- Consultant shall be responsible for the full implementation of project procedures and processes to execute the contract on behalf of Company.
- The Consultant shall develop and maintain risk assessments for both operational impact and construction works.
- The Consultant shall be responsible for project reporting as per Company’s reference documents.
- Knowledge on Terminal, Airfield Operations terminology and relevant regulations is a must.
- Global industry best practice regulations and their application to ensure compliant baggage and associated Infrastructure developments,
- Good Project scheduling and phasing expertise,
- Ability to prioritise effectively, work well under pressure and have an enthusiasm and drive to see projects through to a successful conclusion,