National Bank of Fujairah
1- Manager CCAD
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To manage and supervise the credit administration documentation service to Business Units (Corporate, Business Banking & non parameterised Retail Banking) and ensure a high level of administration is continuously maintained to support the Bank’s business strategies.
- Act as a primary link in co-ordinating with Business Units and Branches on matters related to preparation of documentation.
- Ensure security documents received from Branches/Business Units are properly executed in all respects for their accuracy prior to release of limits and lodgement of documents in safe custody. Return discrepant documents to the Business Units with appropriate advise/comments for rectification.
- After verification of all documents and if in order, advise Operations Control Unit in Masafi for fee collection and activation of limits.
- Ensure that all facility agreements and related documents prepared by Senior Officer – Documentation are complete in all respects and are as per approval terms, prior to release of documents to Business Units for execution.
- Bachelors Degree related to a business field such as accounting or economics is required
- Masters degree in economics, business studies (MBA), or a relevant business discipline
- Minimum 7-8 years experience with a reputed bank in credit administration and documentation with Woking experience with other departments (i.e. Operations and Trade Finance) is an advantage.