Manager – Crisis Management | ENOC Jobs in Dubai 2022
Position:Manager – Crisis Management
To establish, lead and direct the Crisis Management function and facilitate the Executive Risk Management Committee and the ENOC Board by providing assurance on ENOC’s capability in facing crisis situations. To develop and implement a Crisis Management Framework in line with globally accepted best practices that clearly provides guidelines on Crisis Governance Structure and Crisis Management Elements i.e., guidelines on how to determine and address crisis.
- ommunicate and manage the establishment and on-going maintenance of Crisis Management Framework pursuant to ENOC’s Crisis Management vision
- Ensure proper Crisis Management ownership at all levels of the organization with assistance from Segment level Coordinators and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Validate the Crisis Management Framework is functioning across the organization and all significant Crisis are being identified and effectively managed
- In coordination with Manager – Business Continuity Management conduct Crisis Management exercises for a Business Segment which also encompass Business Continuity Plan activation within underlying Business Units in that Segment.
- Facilitate the conduct of inter Segment Crisis Management exercises by invoking Crisis Management Plan activation for two or more segments in relation to a Crisis impacting supply chains across segments.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years in Oil & Gas. Further, experience in Crisis Management or similar such functions such as Governance and Compliance.
- Professional or Technical Qualification in the O&G industry.
- Crisis Management certification would be an added advantage