1- Manager CyberSecurity Assurance
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Plan, develop, implement and manage a comprehensive corporate, as well as regulated CyberSecurity Assurance program to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information owned, controlled or processed by or on behalf of the Emirates Group. The Manager CyberSecurity Assurance is accountable for providing end to end assurance activities across the entire Group including all global and local entities under the Emirates Group.
- Drive and own CyberSecurity Assurance activities providing consulting services to all global and local entities under The Emirates Group including Application Assurance, Web and Mobile Assurance, Infrastructure Assurance, Compliance Assurance and Program Assurance.
- Deliver a global strategy and roadmap to implement skills and technologies delivering Assurance services to The Emirates Group with a focus on faster identification and remediation throughout the whole Lifecycle.
- Overall responsibility of implementing and embedding security, privacy and regulatory compliance by design principles ensuring these fundamental requirements are embedded into the IT organisation.
- Provide CyberSecurity consulting to the business in projects.
- Degree in an IT related specialism Relevant experience in IT Security/CyberSecurity
- Experience in technology and security leadership experience of which at least five years should be at a senior level in IT Security / CyberSecurity / Audit functions, within an Operational multinational environment.