1- Manager Devops Product Platform
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Creates and drives the execution of the DevOps and Tooling adoption roadmap to rapidly migrate the existing system landscape utilizing CI/CD best practices with full zero touch automation. Establishes mission and purpose for core DevOps copiability, site reliability and cloud engineers to implement CI/CD and release on demand practices.
- Plays an active role in being a servant leader that promotes bringing in the cultural mind shift and transformation in Emirates Group IT to build confidence to fail fast and fail often keeping the end consumer in mind.
- Provide a self-service portal for end users to consume services, including automated deployments, server provisioning, security and functional testing, complete CI/CD pipeline.
- Have a strategic and corporate view of new tooling required to provide cutting edge services to end users enabling improved time to market for service delivery.
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. Master?s degree is preferable.
- Experience of designing, building and maintaining mission-critical and complex, scalable and software solutions.
- Hands on experience in building and maintaining DevOps platforms, with proven track record of leading a team to transform the efforts of a large-scale engineering organization in digital, data and enterprise domains,
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant management/supervisory experience, managing teams of DevOps/software engineering professionals in a large solution domain.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.