1- Manager Digital Workplace
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Define, maintain and implement the Digital Workplace Strategy of the Emirates Group. Enable end to end ownership of the Digital Workplace Services including end-user devices, connectivity, security, identity management, collaboration and content and productivity platforms.
- Define, own and maintain the roadmap of all Digital Workplace services to ensure that a consistent and seamless digital workplace experience is offered to all employees of the group, independent from the location and device they work from.
- Drive full adoption of the services among all end-users to ensure they get maximum value from the various productivity and collaboration services. Promote new digital workplace capabilities by driving a culture change in how these are used and ensure the value of Digital Workplace within the Group is fully recognised. Closely work with suppliers to fully understand the service capabilities as well as jointly running adoption campaigns across the group.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Degree in Computer Science with relevant Service Management certifications Relevant experience with
- 5+ years experience in a leading the implementation and support of Digital Workplace Services in a large organisation.
- 5+ years in leading role Service Management lead for a large scale international with a complex infrastructure.
- A track record of implementing and driving adoption of Digital Workplace services in a large organisation.