The scope of this job is to ensure we have competitively represented our brand and product on all Digital channels, Online or Digital media. This role will serve the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by developing and implementing key distribution and eCommerce strategies to optimize all the distribution channels and advertising digital channels. To serve the growing needs of the business and individual hotels .
- Assist Minors Hotels’ long-term Digital Strategy in line with corporate initiatives. Ensuring optimal content of Minor Hotels and or properties as designated in all relevant electronic distribution channels.
- Assisting in establishing best practices to manage Online Travel Agents.
- Coordinating partner agencies, the execution of all eCommerce activities, and assisting with regional marketing strategies.
- Developing and optimizing the online content to maximize ranking/visibility of the property on various search engines and channels and Anantara.com.
- To conduct a feasibility study, ROI, and to suggest ways of improving ranking and revenue generation over e-channels.
- Measuring, analyzing, and reporting eCommerce performances and suggesting tactics improvements and new activities.
- At Minor Hotel Group, we are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and our colleagues with respect and work hard together to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
- Manager eCommerce & Distribution is responsible for defining the strategy and execution of digital media and eCommerce activity for the property.
- This position will support the hotel’s commercial strategy by developing digital marketing and E-commerce programs. Digital marketing efforts will include: Search Engine Marketing (including PPC and SEO), Mobile Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, and Social Media Advertising.
- This position will also oversee Ecommerce activity including the management of the hotel’s websites and mini-sites in line with corporate guidelines together with marketing Key Duties and Responsibilities Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Minor Hotel employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are: Electronic Distribution
- To implement Minor Hotel’s long-term Electronic Distribution Strategy working in line with corporate/regional guidelines.
- To implement the global and regional strategy for online travel agents to represent hotels and to implement SOPs for various International & Regional Online Travel Agents covering commercial terms, top source, and guest geography markets, content management procedures, billing & payment information, etc plus tracking procedures and connectivity issues.
- To monitor and report on the hotels’ effective use of electronic distribution tools and procedures in areas of business intelligence to maximize the competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Manage the channel manager and interfacing of new channels in conjunction with the revenue and reservations team.
- Coordinate the development of e-Commerce tactics for the property in line with corporate guidelines, including SEO, SEM campaign preparation, and analysis. Advise hotel and measure and report on results.
- Implement best practice rules to optimize content (images, content, links, and accurate translations) relevancy, accuracy, and performance on the brand.com website and work with the Marketing & Communications team on corrective actions.
- Support the website functionality for the development and sending of consumer and trade emailing or RFP and make sure all functionalities are working properly and test the response.
- Develop measure and optimize ROI on new traffic generating channels. Page 3 Last Updated: 6/2/2022 Version 1.0 E-Commerce – Hotel website management, mini-site development management, etc.
- Develop Ecommerce strategies and best practices for the hotel website such as content management, traffic-driving tactics, and strategies
- Work closely with the Marketing Communication team to maintain relevant and search-oriented keywords and are up to date and optimized Digital Marketing Responsibilities (PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email, Mobile, etc.):
- Exhibit knowledge of CPA, CPC, CPM, e-mail buys, paid search, mobile, and other conventional and unconventional internet advertising/acquisition models
- Work with and manage agency to ensure PPC and SEO plans strategically and efficiently fit each hotel’s goals and objectives
- Drive email marketing initiatives for responsible hotels along with Marketing Communication managers. Responsible for setting up accounts with approved vendors, driving quarterly/annual activity calendar, generating quarterly performance reports, and conducting regular database audits.
- Develop measures and assist in executing social media activity, which will include assisting Marketing Communication managers put together creative strategies to generate a Fan Base, working with agents by tagging and monitoring social media performance using approved tools. Also, be responsible to drive/evaluating fewer case documents put together by hotels for use of Facebook or other social media channel requests. Total Digital Strategy (Diving all F&B, Spa, MICE, and, B2B Digital functions) · To assist in the implementation of additional digital channels for F&B, Spa MICE including book the engine.
- Develop a digital advertising strategy for F&B, Spa, MICE, and digital B2B according to the global roadmap.
- Drive property level campaign for each of the outlets that have high retail value Ensure that F&B outlets work with the respective food aggregator of their region or developpe their delivery methodology where possible.
- Review the conversion of RFP in the website and implement strategies to help sales to improve responsiveness. Revenue Management and Pricing
- To assist the revenue team at each property in maximizing revenue and yield through business trend analysis, highlighting areas of opportunity in digital and distribution strategies on an ongoing basis.
- To monitor and control that the distribution through all channels is in line with Minor Hotels’ Distribution strategy and closely monitor business shifts between channels (Channel Management).
- To monitor and control that the Dynamic Pricing Strategies are adhered to and promoted with global and local distribution partners. Page 4 Last Updated: 6/2/2022 Version 1.0 Project and Third Party Agency Management: Meet with digital and eCommerce industry representatives (i.e. vendors, agencies, and media partners to gain insight into best practices.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications team for all Sales and Marketing activities over Digital and Online mediums. Technical
- To be familiar with the technical setup of all relevant distribution channels or switches. How you can succeed in this role: Within Minor, the top-performing people who do this job always demonstrate the following attitude: Collaboration:
- They can plan and prioritize work to achieve targets and deadlines
- They can effectively support and supervise other members of the department to achieve business results.
- They have a proven ability to negotiate to achieve the desired outcome.
- They have a proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally using written and spoken English.
- They are highly financially literate and proficient in business financials Working with Others:
- They always try to anticipate and exceed the needs of customers and colleagues
- They use their initiative and good judgment to solve problems in a calm and efficient way
- They enjoy working with others to achieve common goals. They volunteer as required to ensure the success of the team
- They act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times Taking Responsibility:
- They always conduct business honestly and fairly. They keep sensitive information confidential.
- They can prioritize their workload effectively and be organized and structured at work
- They manage their time and pay attention to detail. They know their jobs and can work without close supervision.
- They display a positive attitude, even under pressure. They check their work to ensure its accuracy. Delivering Results:
- They are committed to meeting and exceeding all performance standards
- They constantly look to develop their professional skills and abilities
- They perform job tasks in line with established policies and procedures They always try to provide a top-quality experience to all our guests.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent AND 6 years’ of experience in retail store or e-commerce required. OR
- Associates’ Degree AND 4 years’ of experience in retail store or e-commerce required. OR
- Bachelors’ Degree AND 2 years’ of experience in retail store or e-commerce required.
- Experience utilizing web-based sites to merchandise and sell product.
- Store management experience highly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.