- NCCR RWA reporting for PRA, DFSA and UAE Central Bank;
- Operational Risk reporting for PRA and DFSA;
- Other reporting requirements for PRA, DFSA and Financial Reporting; and
- Meet RWA and other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Meet project delivery requirements in Stress Testing, STDF and AOP process for PRA, EBA, UAE CB and DFSA, both regular and adhoc request.
- Support Head of Regulatory Reporting in successful delivery of new regulatory requirements and implement system changes.
- Support Financial Reporting in delivery of reporting requirements and implement system changes, both regular and adhoc request.
- Process reengineering to meet accelerated timelines and faster reporting.
- Support Head of Regulatory Reporting to identify RWA saves for the business to create capacity to grow and enhance the revenues
- This is a specialist role and requires the jobholder to possess a thorough understanding of Basel rules, CRDIV, CRR and other rules published by various regulators.
- The jobholder will need to work independently with minimal supervision in ensuring that all reporting requirements are completed within the required timelines.
- The role might require direct engagement with global (GPOs: FRRR and RWA PC, B3 programme) and local (Regional CFO/CRO, business, ALCM, Analytics, Risk etc)
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
- Graduate Degree is a must to obtain UAE visa.
- Subject matter expertise in regulatory and RWA reporting.
- Proven leadership capability.
- A growth mind-set focussed on delivering effective and efficient solutions for the good of the Bank.
- Ability to form effective relationships and influence at the senior level in the organization
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and change to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of effectively working with regulators.
- A proven ability to lead and deliver change.
- Ability to make robust/tough decisions which may be contrary to the business wishes and ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Member of a professional accounting body e.g. ACA, CPA.
error: Content is protected !!