Supporting the vertical lead of Media & Influencer Content and the wider content team, you will be required to help create and deliver integrated multi-market branded content partnerships and influencer outreach across all media channels. This will include end-to-end management of campaigns, building trusted relationships and working with internal teams to deliver innovative responses to briefs that exceed client expectations. Where required, you will work with other Publicis Content teams such as creative, production, strategy or distribution to help further drive growth.
- Develop campaigns grounded in a strategic approach by gathering audience, market and business insights, using a variety of tools and social insights platforms.
- Develop KPI frameworks which meet client business goals.
- Project manage influencer marketing campaigns and media partnerships from initial response through to post campaign reporting, including campaign activation and talent content creation.
- Create multi-market influencer & content partnerships which are structured to answer the given brief, including strategic frameworks, robust evaluation of publishers & proposals, measurement etc.
- Project manage integrated partnership solutions across a range of clients, including brand partnerships, sponsorships, advertiser funded programmes product placement and influencer outreach.
- Challenge media partners and influencers to deliver innovative responses to briefs and provide solutions to client challenges that inspire our advertisers to work with Publicis Content.
- Negotiate best value on every influencer program and partnership, ensuring that relevant trading teams are informed of campaigns and that all projects comply with any pre-agreed pricing guarantees by media.
- Support the vertical lead and the wider business with creative ideas and research for new business pitches when required.
- Take responsibility for campaign budget management to ensure campaign profitability and ensure deadlines and key milestones are met.
- Understand the finance processes and ensure team accuracy with client billings and supplier payments.
- Set clear roles and responsibilities at the start of each project for your team, allowing for their constant development and learning.
- Prioritize the work-load and manage tasks to achieve deadlines, ensuring the team supporting you do the same.
- Pro-actively build strong relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams at all levels to ensure client retention and continued revenue growth.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our key client stakeholders.
- Constantly exceed client expectations and ensure KPI’s & key project milestones are met.
- Support leadership team with updating revenue forecasts.
- Work with the wider Content practice to integrate branded partnership opportunities with other Publicis Content services.
- Motivate & inspire your team to develop within their roles. Develop your team’s skills across the media landscape, negotiation, project management, creativity, data analysis and campaign optimization.
- Identify opportunities to knowledge share and cross-skill within the team.
- Ensure your team is familiar with the Publicis Content offering as well as other practices within the Publicis Groupe.
- Manage appraisals and all talent related issues for your team with support of leadership team where required.
- Provide regular feedback and build a trusted relationship with your team.
- 3-4 years + of digital influencer industry experience
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing, the data and social statistics behind it in order to demonstrate campaign success
- Excellent understanding of the Middle East and Global influencer / media landscape & the role of content within it
- Experience working with centralized clients and multi-market briefs
- Strong end-to-end project management skills and a level of negotiation skills
- Attention to detail & high interest in content marketing
- Creative & structured approach to devising partnership opportunities
- Process driven, experience using research and measurement tools
- Ability to analyze campaign results and produce impeccable reports and PCAs (Post Campaign Analysis)
- Flexible and hard working – used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up to date with the latest trends, pop culture and news/media
- In depth knowledge of all legal regulations relevant to the influencer space
- Exceptional judgement when working with influencers, team members, client contacts, and vendors as well as strong negotiation skills
- Track record of successfully delivering influencer marketing campaigns
- Leadership and team management skills