1- Manager Maintenance GSE
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Implement and manage the maintenance and repair program based on industry best practices, with an emphasis on preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Participate and contribute in the budgetary process which includes target setting, plan development and performance reviews of the dTS sections. Take full ownership of the department OpEx and CapEx budget.
- Ensure that teams are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance and repairs can be accomplished in a safe, timely manner delivering high quality and cost-effective service.
- Manages an interface between the various dTS sections and other internal and/or external departments to ensure resource availability (manpower, spare parts, tools and equipment) and a smooth execution of maintenance activities to meet the SLA commitments for all of dTS.
- Degree or Honours in Engineering preferably (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Automotive) OR Served apprenticeship and / or with demonstrable equivalent experience in the specific field of Ground Support Equipment maintenance, Facilities maintenance or Ground Handling management in an GSE Manufacturer, airline or large Ground Handling operation.
- Experience: 10-12 years of relevant experience in the field of Ground Support Equipment maintenance management in an Airline or Ground Handler or specialist vehicle and equipment industry, including at least 5 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience in maintenance management systems and telematics for the purposes of managing workshop maintenance activities
- Advanced budgeting and cost control in a maintenance environment – IT and computer literacy