Manager – Mechanical Rotating Jobs In Sharjah | Petrofac
Apply Also: Marketing Analyst Jobs In Sharjah | Al-Bahar
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Supervise and lead a team of engineers and designers and provide mechanical engineering input to projects covering the entire project life cycle from field development study, through design to operational support and troubleshooting. Provide necessary technical information for procurement in compliance with tender specifications/data sheets within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
- Review of ITT, identification of scope and technical requirements, identify areas of concern and risk, and directs the Teams to develop Risk Register
- Critically review the sizing and configuration and identify the areas of optimization and potential cost savings.
- Review and moderate the equipment cost and man-hour estimate as required.
- Perform Contract Review exercise and identify the inconsistencies related to scope of work and supply, HSE and technical requirements.
Apply Also: System Analyst Jobs in Dubai | IKEA
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with a minimum 20 years of work experience preferable from a background in working for the EPC of the Oil and Gas Industry of which he should have spent minimum 4 to 5 years in similar capacity in similar organization having proven track record of his technical and managerial skill.
- Technical expert in minimum 3 (three) rotating equipment packages (Compressors, Turbines, Material handling items, Turbo expanders, Steam Generators, Water treatment plants, Large DG sets etc.)
- As a Technical expert in some rotating equipment packages (Compressors, Turbines, Material handling items, Turbo expanders, Steam Generators, Water treatment plants, Large DG sets etc.), guide multiple leads and engineers who are involved in detail engineering.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.