1- Manager of Safety – UAE Airport Operations
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Develop and execute strategic plans for roll out and implementation of the IMS across Division and businesses and provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to leaders on safety related matters.
- Conduct annual reviews and loss control, trending and evaluation to identify key areas for performance improvement.
- Develop annual safety improvement plans to support the strategic objectives of dnata.
- Liaison with key stakeholders, both internal and external to represent dnata safety interests
- Master’s degree or equivalent in an appropriate HSE, engineering, scientific, technical or related field
- Holder of International Risk Manager Certificate or International Quality Auditor Certificate or holder of a professional safety qualification from an International Safety Institution such as the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), National Education Board of Safety and Health (NEBOSH). CSP, CRSP
- 12+ years’ experience in a HSE Management capacity (ideally in a heavy industry, manufacturing or process environment) and/or corporate health/safety/environment/quality
- 5 years field experience executing, monitoring or supporting health, safety, environment or quality functional activities