Manager, Outbound Sales Development Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Remote
About the job
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now
What This Job Can Offer You
- Complete scope over strategies and tactics within the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) market (this role plays an important role in our pipeline generation efforts!)
- Leading a distributed team with exceptional knowledge on SDR processes and Remote’s value proposition (you can trust them to handle day-to-day complications while you elevate the team’s collective productivity)
What You Bring
- Experience in at least 2 of the following 3 domains:
- Outbound sales development (or similar lead gen function)
- Leading others (people management strongly preferred)
- Closing business (new business preferred, existing business OK)
- Expertise within the DACH market
- Exposure to a sales organization that was able to scale and achieve sustained success
- You’ll report to: Director, Global Sales Development
- Team: Sales Development
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- 3 one-on-one interviews with peer Sales Development Managers in EMEA and AMER
- Debrief with future manager
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How You’ll Plan Your Day (and Life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.