Exinity is an energetic and diverse company with offices across Europe, Asia and Africa, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to join us. ‘Freedom to Succeed’ is not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We’ll help you develop a range of skills, take on early responsibility, and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career with a fast-growing, dynamic company.
- Responsible for manual rebate calculations where automation is not yet available
- Responsible for manual calculations for strategic partners` performance
- Responsible to verify the automatic calculations are functioning correctly
- Reconciliations of manual and automatic partnership`s payments to ensure completeness, existence, and accuracy
- Executing key partnership payments efficiently and timely, with accuracy
- Monitor and evaluate partners’ activities through several channels and provide timely updates and recommendations
- Monitor and evaluate partners’ results to identify opportunities for growth and/or potential abuse
- Responsible to test internal systems in respect to partner reporting and a new partner onboarding to ensure proper setup prior to the start of cooperation with a new partner
- Provide frequent analysis on partnership`s rebates and key strategic partnership payments
- Ready to provide support to the team on other Operational and Support functions as deemed necessary, including:
- preparation of IB contracts, implementation of rebate plans,
- setting and fixing issues with Strategic Partners’ accesses,
- implementation of promotions and incentives for the partners in line with marketing team.
- Responsible to generate Monthly Accounting/Finance Reporting & Analysis relating to Partnership Dept Expenses
- Responsible to generate and maintain adequate reports and presentations relating to partners.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- University degree or equivalent (Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant field)
- English fluency in both written and spoken is a must.
- Strong analytical/numerical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to swiftly assimilate new information and concepts.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Keep positive work attitude and dedication at work
- Additional languages are considered as advantage (for example; Chinese)