Manager – Project (Transition) Jobs in Dubai | IFFCO Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
This position is responsible & accountable for ensuring that GBS projects are managed according to defined Governance and Projects Portfolio Management Processes Supporting the end to end process transformation, operating model transformation, engagement transformation and enabling technology transformation. Point of Contact for Transformation Programs, project level decisions and governance.
- Work closely with the relevant Functions and Business partners to ensure strategic alignment of GBS projects across the group and businesses ensuring portfolio optimization
- Work with functional business sponsors across HR, finance, sales, supply chain, procurement. business managers, program and project managers to understand the resource needs of each project/program (i.e.: skills, expertise, timing)
- Facilitate governance process to manage the business case lifecycle (development, approval, monitoring, delivery and post implementation review)
- Balance needs of ongoing processes with the demand of incoming programs/projects based on changing business/functional needs considering resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of applicable experience managing, supporting and running transformation programs in a global organization.
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential. Global/International experience and track record of managing teams and projects across borders
- Track record of successful change and project management to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness across global organizations. Managing the technical and cultural aspects of change
- Past experience in transitioning/migrating activities to or from a GBS/SSC