1- Manager Transport Operations
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- As a cost-centre holder, plan the annual resource and expenditure budget for Central Services Ground Transportation Operations Control Centre. Manage and maintain resources and facilities to be cost-effective (Plan manpower and resources (both long-term and day of operations) to provide 24 hour shift coverage for UAE operations. Maximize productivity on shift by effective use of all resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Act as the first point of escalation for Duty Superintendents during day of operations critical incidents to support in their decision making.
- Follow up on long term operational issues arising from day of operations. Provide a wider focus across shifts to provide short, medium and long term planning for operational activities.
- Manage a team of Duty Superintendents and operational staff to be fully effective. Conduct regular staff meetings to provide strategic direction, coach, direct, monitor and motivate subordinates.
- Facilities/Maintenance.Other : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- In a management related or Transportation & Logistics Aviation experience, preferably within a complex 24×7 operational environment, of which at least 8 years should have been in a management .
- Experience in international ground transportation preferred. Experience of regulatory frameworks and best practices in road transportation preferred.