techcarrot FZ LLC
- Minimum 3-5 years of total experience in Manual Testing.
● Minimum 2 years of in-depth experience in testing in agile environment.
● Analyse, design and build test cases based on system requirements and design specification.
● Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
● Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
● Strong experience testing mobile apps, native and cross platform.
● Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
● Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. JIRA, QTP, UFT)
● Excellent communication skills
● Very sharp and attention to detail in identifying defects that are not adhering to standard iOS or Android behaviour.
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
● Strong organizational skills
● Defining and executing system integration tests of connected products across supported platforms (Web, Mobile iOS, and Android) to ensure end to end quality of product.
● Performs in an individual capacity role within the team with minimal support from lead.
● Take ownership and responsibility for creation, execution and test reporting on time.
● Work closely with the Business analysts team to understand the functionality and devise positive and negative test strategies.
● Validate, Verify and Sign off on releases.
- Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
● Knowledge and experience in testing cloud-based SaaS products.
● Experience using Browser stack or Appium or other mobile cloud platforms.
● Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as SVN or GIT
● Understanding of the use of Responsive Web Design.
● Experience with issue tracking product (eg: JIRA) will be an added advantage.