Marketing Analyst Jobs In Sharjah | Al-Bahar
Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar founded in 1937, is a leading business house in the Arabian Gulf with a vision to become the number one provider of customer value in construction equipment, energy and transportation, and materials handling industry.
- Generate periodical Sales and Marketing Reports for the Executive Management.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and marketing strategies.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow market trends.
- Translate complex findings into written text and prepares periodic reports that track key performance metrics on sales & marketing trend.
- Work closely with internal and external teams, provide findings in reports and dashboards and present to other departments and relevant stakeholders.
- Collect & analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and buying behaviors.
- Conduct evaluation and verification activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- CRM Knowledge and experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Power Point (Mandatory)
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Ability to simplify complex findings and translate to actionable items
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills & with pleasing personality.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Proficiency in Data Visualization Tools – Tableau / Power BI
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.