Majid Al Futtaim
1- Marketing Coordinator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To effectively coordinate and facilitate the day-to-day operations of the Marketing department including Reporting, handling mails and correspondence both internal and external and assisting the Marketing team in general administration.
- Prepare any related correspondence to assist the Marketing Manager, ensure to maintain an accurate filing system for follow up, record and tracking purposes in line with the Audit requirements and as per Department’s policies and procedures.
- Prepare Marketing LPOs, PRs and liaise with SMBU Finance function and Marketing Administrators to ensure accurate tracking and follow up.
- Update data base on a regular basis for all the mall retailers and maintain accurate records for all marketing expenditures.
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Team with respect to all third-party suppliers and Retailers on day-to-day Marketing activities, including administration of all correspondences both verbal and written, ensuring that it is all checked to meet with the quality and professional standard of the company.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years work experience in marketing, events, data analysis, reporting, processing of POs / invoicing and payments and maintaining budgets and general administration preferably in a reputed Retail / Shopping Malls / real Estate in GCC or abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Marketing or equivalent.