Sales and Marketing Engineer must increase sales opportunities for the Key Accounts/EPC department and all branches in the region
– Responsible for organizing on-site inspections and seminars with customers
– Responsible resolving customer dissatisfaction discovered through the after-sales survey process
– Negotiates payment terms with press/publications regarding advertising
– Monitors all pre-qualification approvals and keeps crucial approvals up to date
– Helping senior management team to measure market opportunities, market share and the performance of key competitors by organizing all available data and producing accurate reports.
– Helping the Area Sales Office to reach its sales targets by obtaining and advising on obtaining customer/contractor and government supplier approval.
– Improving brand awareness and generating new enquiries by arranging advertising within specific press / construction publications.
– To increase sales opportunities for Key Accounts/EPC and Branches by searching all possible websites for targeted contractors and projects and providing detailed information.
– To improve company’s knowledge of competition and possible threats by searching all possible websites for any relevant information and then reporting back to Regional Manager.
– To help Regional Sales Manager identify ways to improve sales by providing detailed analysis on why projects won and projects lost
– To ensure that Pre-Qualification approvals already obtained are maintained and kept up to date by closely monitoring relevant reports and requirements
– To improve brand awareness by negotiating and arranging advertising and focused PR campaigns in targeted press/construction periodicals.
– To help the Area Sales Office to obtain new customer pre-qualification approvals by preparing and administering submission and acceptance of necessary customer/contractor documentation in line with minimum standards
Educational Qualifications: Must be an Electrical / Electronics Engineering graduate
– Minimum 3 years of sales and marketing experience in the manufacturing industry (preferably cable manufacturing)
– Proven experience with Pre-Qualifications and 3rd party approvals from government bodies like ISO, ESMA, etc.
– Previous branding experience preferred
– Fluent in Arabic and English
– Basic computer skills – excel, word
– Good presentation skills
– Good relationship skills with a proven track record of establishing and maintaining good relationships with others
– Strong customer service ethic
– Excellent communicator (both written and spoken)
– Good time management
Please visit our page to check out our current list of vacancies.
Follow us on and to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.