Bidfood Middle East
Marketing Executive Jobs In Dubai | Bidfood Middle East
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for implementing the marketing strategy focusing on t product launches, customer & supplier events, and promotions. The main object will be to play a key role in achieving company category growth through developing & implementing marketing plans within the brands guidelines.
- Develop and execute marketing activities in the UAE with customers and suppliers.
- Collect and compile information related to new brand launches and prepare full launch campaigns.
- Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales the support for all new launches.
- Creation and ideation of yearly promotional plans.
- Develop yearly promotional plan on brand level & country level in line with brand guidelines, Sales feedback as well as shoppers’ insights.
- Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions.
- Liaise with Customer experience team on getting customer feedback and analysing results.
- Develop sales presentations in coordination with the sales team and required team members.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry, preferably food & beverages industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of project management
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
- Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments.
- Ability to make things happen.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse research projects.
- Ability to create post-event reports.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.