Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai | Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
As an F&B Marketing Manager at Jumeirah Al Naseem Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah Resort, the candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day F&B marketing requirements, campaign planning, digital marketing, public relations, supporting collateral creation with the graphic design team and partnership/sponsorship plans for the hotel restaurants. In this role, you will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders especially F&B Operations as well as the wider marketing team, external agencies, and the media to ensure effective communication and promotion of the hotel restaurants.
Apply Also: Mentor Side Hustle Jobs In Ajman | MenteeGuru
- Overseeing External Communications: Managing day-to-day external communications for Jumeirah Al Naseem restaurants, ensuring effective messaging and alignment with brand values.
- Strategic Planning: Collaborating with the Director of F&B Marketing and Director of F&B Operations to develop annual communication plans focused on Jumeirah’s brand pillars and unique restaurant concepts.
- Media Relations: Building relationships with key UAE media, ensuring their presence at restaurant events to enhance visibility.
- Content Creation: Lead the creation of any content needed for the restaurants including menus, promotional collateral, social content etc.
- Influencer Management: Managing media and influencer experiences, guaranteeing exceptional quality and positive impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- 4 to 5 years of public relations, marketing and F&B marketing experience preferably with an international hospitality company.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Proven experience in developing and managing integrated F&B marketing and communications plans and budgets, often exceeding KPI’s.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.