Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai | LINKVIVA
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, implementation and measurement of marketing activities for LINKVIVA’s own marketing, as well as for allocated client projects. This responsibility extends to all aspects of marketing including but not limited to web, social media, OOH, press and PR, influencer management and content creation. Depending on the specific project, you may be working with agencies to provide marketing services, or you may need to roll your sleeves up and write a press release, plan a campaign or draft content independently.
- Conduct marketing reviews and research to understand the scope and impact of our current marketing activities and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Benchmark our marketing activities against competitor companies or similar client projects.
- Understand the way we interact with our clients and event audiences, tailoring solutions to each specific target audience.
- Plan marketing strategy, campaigns and activities to maximise ROI in line with available budgets and timelines.
- Oversee the planning and creation of marketing content, ensuring there is a library of assets available well in advance of posting or publishing deadlines.
- Plan structure and content of websites to ensure they convey information as clearly as possible, targeted to their specific audience.
Apply Also: Receptionist – Lexus Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim
- An experienced marketing professional, ideally with experience of the event industry.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and presenting reports in a clear and concise way.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Familiar with SEO and the links between online channels that organically increase traffic, followers and engagement.
- Proficient in digital marketing techniques and platforms, including social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, PPC advertising, and content marketing
- Able to think creatively and develop innovative marketing campaigns that stand out in a competitive market.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.