We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our growing MENA team. Based in Dubai, the Marketing Manager MENA will be responsible to design and implement creative campaign strategies to help drive lead generation and brand awareness in the MENA market.
This is a cross-functional role, collaborating across marketing and sales teams to ensure successful delivery of all integrated campaigns and marketing initiatives to penetrate target accounts and increase consumption within established customers.
- Build and own the marketing strategy and execution for MENA region, working closely with the global marketing team and the local sales team, to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Manage all local marketing activities: demand generation, ABM, events, customer marketing, web, content, and PR.
- Own the website, continuously improving the local content to increase traffic and improve lead conversions.
- Own the event marketing program calendars, organizing both Insiders events and industry events, managing all aspects of the projects from speakers recruitment to logistics.
- Create locally relevant assets to aid with sales and campaigns – case studies, whitepapers, guides.
- Closely work with sales to measure program performance and lead quality
- Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, for a SaaS business
- Good knowledge of digital space;
- Experience with email marketing tools is a plus;
- Experience with webinar tools is a plus;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Strong creative problem-solving skills;
- Extraordinary attention to detail;
- Excellent event planning and execution skills;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude;
- Fluent in English