- Must have 2-5 years of experience as a Marketing Officer.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suit.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Must have a Valid QID, Driving Licenses.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.).
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional.
- Familiar with digital marketing campaigns and tools.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.