KOCH Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Marketing Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Jobs at KOCH Careers
Koch Industries, Inc. is an American privately held multinational conglomerate corporation based in Wichita, Kansas and is the second-largest privately held company in the United States, after Cargill.Koch companies manufacture paper, process minerals, create fertilizers, and refine oil. Some of the subsidiaries are also involved in ranching, commodities trading, and investing.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, managing vendor relationships, and providing support in overall branding efforts. This position will perform a broad range of marketing activities and play an integral part in the execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- Collaborate with fellow marketers and leadership to develop and support measurable marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and lead capture.
- Partner with commercial teams to understand business opportunities and ensure alignment on the development of Marketing Strategies.
- Work in tandem with the internal creative team to develop, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and communications content, including video, web, and digital collateral.
- Partner with internal and external vendors to develop marketing materials such as case studies, thought leadership pieces, presentations, and trade show booths.
- Provide support for internal communications and content development for the region.
- Manage the logistics and planning of Customer events in the region.
- Strengthen the brand equity in the region through various media channels and campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends while exploring new tools to boost the overall efficiency and innovation of marketing activities.
- Academic degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field, or equivalent professional work experience
- Several experience in a marketing role
- Experience in written and verbal communications at different levels throughout the organization
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Background in B2B marketing in manufacturing &/or heavy industry
- Knowledge of platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong Project Management Experience