Marketing Specialist Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Caliberly
The responsibility is to raise awareness of company products and initiatives that affects the public. Developing marketing campaigns\materials to promote certifications & courses, service and idea\concept.
- E- Marketing skills (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, blogs..etc.):
- Coordinates an effective web presence that positions company as a leader in soft skills
- Provides all target markets with up-to-date information about programs, services and activities
- Directs Web Services on the architecture, content and look & feel of the website in keeping with the brand
- Develops online marketing communications and media strategies including email campaign, management, search engine marketing, online media and promotions
- Stays up-to-date on the latest trends in interactive marketing/media and Search Engine Marketing
- Researching, Writing, Gathering, Organizing, And Editing Information For Publication On Web Sites Which May Consist Of Prose, Graphics, Pictures, Recordings, Movies Or Other Media Assets That Could Be Distributed By A Hypertext Transfer Protocol Server, And Viewed By A Web Browser
- Integrate Content Into New Or Existing Web Sites,
- Managing client Web Sites.
- Develop And Design Marketing Materials: Promotion, Social Sites (Facebook, Twitter, And LinkedIn), Email Shot Templates, Posters Flyers, Brochures, Business Cards, Letterhead, Certificates. Etc
- Events Management Coordination, Seminars , Fairs , Open Days
- Search engine optimization specialist, or Internet marketing professionals
- Planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, marketing materials development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
- Solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity.
- Customer Service, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships,
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture