Marketing Specialist Jobs In Dubai UAE | Hilton
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
Gensler’s Middle East Region is seeking a creative, motivated and highly collaborative individual to join our team as a Marketing Specialist. You will support our go-to-market strategies by delivering targeted content that positions the firm to win new work. Deliverables include qualifications, proposals, presentations, thought leadership pieces, as well as event activation, awards submissions and social media content.
- Working with Principals and senior staff to design, write and produce proposals, presentations and other marketing collateral in alignment with Gensler’s brand standards.
- Researching and identifying potential project opportunities by monitoring tender portals, client websites, and industry news.
- Developing bid strategies and coordinating the preparation of high-quality bid submissions.
- Gathering and organising all relevant bid documentation, including architectural plans, specifications, and other project details.
- Coordinating and writing compelling and persuasive bid content, highlighting Gensler’s capabilities, expertise, and unique selling points.
- Updating and maintaining information within the firm’s database and CRM tools
- Participating in and championing strategy and planning sessions
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing position with a design or professional services firm
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Experience delivering significant marketing projects independently, coaching colleagues for presentations and working closely with Principals and other senior staff on marketing strategy and deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to craft a story in a compelling manner, including creating effective presentations and marketing collateral
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture