What you’ll do
The scope of your role will require you to support a project within Mastercard’s Finance team. The FBP (Finance business partner) team works with different business units to support on delivering their KPI’s within the budgetary guidelines. Their scope lies in providing visibility on target KPI’s, devise a plan on achieving these targets and understand the areas of risks and opportunities within the deliverables. As an intern with this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and provide business critical support on these initiatives.
- Energetic individual with sound communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Languages: English to professional standard
- Must be available to start in early June 2022
- Keen interest in exploring services offered in the finance and fintech space
- Evidence of strong academics predicted to achieve UK 2.1 or US 3.0 GPA equivalent.
- Penultimate year student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management/Economics/Finance