1- Material Planning Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Evaluates Recommended Spares Provisioning List (RSPL) and related Maintenance Planning documents to meet the target process time and carry out initial provisioning of spares and equipment for addition of new / leased aircrafts/components based on the manufacturer’s recommendations, experience and available or critical/AOG requirement.
- Analyses and reports on inventory trends/activities of all aircraft end use spares together with Stores Supervisor and Finance team to establish inventory values as active, inactive or obsolete inventory. Analyses and reports on inventory trends/activities of all aircraft end use spares to identify non-moving/slow moving spares, interchangeability and aircraft efficiency.
- Effectively manages float levels of the Rotables and safety stock replenishments levels for expendables & consumables using agreed planning methods and policies with pool providers and vendors to maintain the optimum inventory. Monitors the core return process and liaises with Rotables Controller team to close all exchange orders and repair orders in the company inventory and logistics system.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent from a recognized university; alternately, a higher diploma or certificate in the related field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with the needed experience and exposure.
- Engineering Inventory Software certificate is a plus.
- Project Management certificate, or alternately the proven corresponding working experience.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools; proficient in Microsoft Office skills.