1- Materials Inspector
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Supervise all the tests and sampling on site.
- Witness all the laboratory tests and in situ tests by contractor or third-party tester on the materials and prepare the samples for testing.
- Coordinate with the Work Inspector in charge of the work to confirm approval for testing and discuss areas of concern.
- Perform sampling and testing in quick and efficient way to avoid undue delay to the Contractor’s operations.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrable relevant experience on major road and general infrastructure projects preferably in the Gulf region.
- He must possess the ability to read working drawings, related specifications, inspection and test plans and method statements and be capable of enforcing such specifications and contract drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.