1- Materials Inspector
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Supervise all the tests and sampling on site.
- Witness all the laboratory tests and in situ tests by contractor or third-party tester on the materials and prepare the samples for testing.
- Coordinate with the Work Inspector in charge of the work to confirm approval for testing and discuss areas of concern.
- Perform sampling and testing in quick and efficient way to avoid undue delay to the Contractor’s operations.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrable relevant experience on major road and general infrastructure projects preferably in the Gulf region.
- He must possess the ability to read working drawings, related specifications, inspection and test plans and method statements and be capable of enforcing such specifications and contract drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.parsons.com.