Nord Anglia Education
Nord Anglia Education (NAE) is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with 78 schools located across dozens of countries in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East. Together, our schools educate over 70,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school.
Our philosophy for education rests on the 4 pillars of creativity, wellbeing, excellent academic outcomes and global connectedness. These are delivered through innovative use of educational technology to create a 21st Century, personalised, learning experience for all students.
Every parent wants the best for their child – so do we. NAE schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
About our school
The culture of the school is one of interest and care where learning is personalised to meet individual needs. The annual inspection judgments are ‘very good’ and ‘outstanding’ throughout.
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We are united by our philosophy, to be ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that being part of our family of 78 schools gives them a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. Our schools have access to a wide range of resources and support to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London.
As a Nord Anglia Education teacher, you enjoy the following benefits:
- A fast-paced, global experience so that you can progress on a global scale
- An enabling environment founded on creativity, challenge and collaboration
- A culture which is fair and consultative
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career
- With the ability to create a classroom culture where there are no limits to what can be achieved, you will have a university degree in your specialist subject, a teaching qualification plus considerable teaching experience and knowledge of the curriculum. Receptive to feedback and ready to embrace change, you will be keen to share best practice with colleagues and peers.