1- MCC Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Manages the identification, assessment, reporting and monitoring of the rectification of various types of technical defects on the Air Arabia fleet including MDDs, ADDs, CDDs and repetitive defects, ensuring all aircrafts are maintained within agreed technical standards.
- Acts as a back-up for the Engineering Planning and Development, STP and QA teams in monitoring fleet maintenance operations for long-term/short-term action plans. Utilizes available resources such as data, systems, software, log-books and manuals to ensure aircrafts are “timely and safely maintained and released” to service.
- Provides continuous and prompt maintenance technical support and guidance to Maintenance Teams, ensuring service is in conformity and executed within approved timeframes and as per Civil Aviation regulations, Air Arabia approved policies and quality standards, and Manufacturer’s Manuals.
- Monitors the daily flight operations and technical performance, records data and incidents to ensure timely and effective communication of any necessary information related to defects affecting the operational performance.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Electro Mechanical or equivalent; alternately a diploma or certificate in the related field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Holds/has held the corresponding type-rating maintenance releasing license, additional types are a plus.
- Holder/has held Maintenance Engineer’s member license type II from an ICAO state is an advantage.
- Professional membership of associations related to the Aviation/Airlines industry is a plus.