Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Set-up and operate machines in accordance with competence/knowledge and manufacturers’ operating instructions in order to accomplish required job laid down in a Work Order, utilising the materials which accompany the Work Order.
- Visually check cutting tools and materials to commencing the work, replacing the tools from stores and reporting any defect in the materials to the Workshop Supervisor where appropriate.
- Operate the machine safely and competently in accordance with operating instructions, and ensuring that good safety and housekeeping standards are maintained as laid down QHSE policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with QC Inspector after completion of the works.
- Ensure that an effective hand-over is carried out at the beginning/ end of each shift, assuring that any specific work or safety related information is communicated.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Machining knowledge.
- Basic understanding of welding.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience.
- Previous experience of machining API connections an advantage.
- Ideally should have extensive experience in a workshop environment for oil and gas companies