Mechanical Engineer Job | Al Futtaim Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE
A mechanical engineer job description is a broad term that describes any role where engineers design machines and structures. A mechanical engineer may work at a company designing machinery, equipment, vehicles, buildings, bridges, or even entire cities. Their work involves using their knowledge of math, science, engineering, and technology to create solutions to problems.
Al Futtaim Hiring! Mechanical Engineer in Abu Dhabi
1- Mechanical Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for a team of Supervisors. The Mechanical Engineer typically operates on one or multiple projects and is responsible for all mechanical activities (internal and external) on the project. In this capacity, he is responsible for the Execution of mechanical activities at site in line with the Projects goals.
- Liaise with all stake holders (Main Contractors, Consultants, Client and internal departments) to ensure project deliverables are catered during the engineering, execution and close out of the project.
- Coordinating with Junior Engineers and Supervisors in quantifying total material and labour requirements for the project, ensuring timely order of materials, planning / arranging of labour / sub-contractors.
- Coordinating with Junior Engineers, and Supervisors in monitoring daily productivity, comparing with planned, taking corrective actions for loss of productivity.
- Manage installation and construction work from time to time and ensure efficient standards of workmanship are maintained.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- ADCD Certified.
- 5-7 years of experience in MEP Contracting Companies, at least 3 years in UAE