Mechanical Technician Jobs In Dubai | Shou’alah
About the job
1.1 Job Scope Summary
The Mechanical Technician performs skilled mechanical work such as installing, adjusting, services, and repairs of various mechanical equipment and mechanical parts of electrical machinery utilized in the EfW (Energy from Waste) processing and electrical generating plants. Additionally, to provide support for all the overall facility operation and in maintaining the operation of the facility in compliance with established production schedules and plant output requirements.
1.2 Job Responsibilities
Performs a wide variety of mechanical repairs, PMs and fabrication, including pipefitting, rigging, assembly, and disassembly of all types of plant operation equipment, conveyors, piping, pump valves etc.
- Assist details of jobs assigned, develops, and use sketches, blueprints and complex drawings
- Consults with operations and technical groups on safety procedures and job hazards
- Dismantle, overhaul, reassembles, and adjusts, conveyers, turbine, generators, boilers, pumps, valves, and all other auxiliary equipment
- Inspect and lubricates all plant equipment routinely and makes necessary adjustments to ensure that equipment is operating efficiently
- Performs heavy lifting and rigging
1.5 Required Skills And Competencies
- Safety Focus: Complies with all the health and safety regulations, safely performs work, and organizes its workspace to minimize the likelihood of an accident or other unsafe situation.
- Technical Expertise: Practical knowledge of processes and practices in own functional area
- Accountability: Demonstrate a sense of responsibility and ownership of own actions, assigned objectives, activities and processes
- Adaptability: Demonstrate reliability, high ability to work under pressure, social competency, ability to manage conflict, assertiveness, and service-oriented. Ability to manage any changes such as technical, organizational, social and cultural.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.