Emirates National Oil Company
1- Mechanical Technician
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reporting to the Maintenance supervisor (Mechanical), the Technician (Mechanical) is responsible for carrying out the Preventive, predictive and corrective Maintenance activities. The Multi-skilled Technician can be assigned to work in all EPPCO Terminals at Jebel Ali, Dubai and Fujairah.
- Responsible for the safe and economical Servicing and repair of Mechanical assets of terminals owned or managed by EIL and will have to work without direct supervision depending on circumstances.
- Analysing to diagnose faults with the system in case of break down.
- Plan and carry out various predictive, preventive and corrective maintenances following maintenance procedure.
- Organize maintenance of mechanical equipment of three terminals in Jebel Ali and two terminals in Fujairah.
- Diploma / Trade Certificate in mechanical engineering discipline
- Multi-tasking Skills acquired by experience. 2 years experience for diploma holders and 6 years for Trade certificate holders.
- Ability to work in the hazardous environment with the required knowledge level and skills related to safety
- Vocational Experience of Petroleum Terminals Maintenance and Operations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.enoc.com.