1- Medical Delegate
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Medical Delegate is responsible for the ethical detailing of Nestlé Nutrition products in assigned territory by clearly communicating to medical/paramedical contacts accurate information about these products, their features and benefits and their appropriate use whenever mothers are unable or choose not to breastfeed their babies, and within guidelines as set by Nestlé Nutrition in compliance with WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes, Nestlé Instructions and local country codes; resulting in advocacy for our branded and unbranded solutions.
- Promote Nestlé’s belief that Breastfeeding is Best for Babies and that Breastfeeding is recommendable over all other feeding alternatives for infants.
- Provide reliable information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices for medical/paramedical contacts in areas that interest or affect them in their regular practice, according to current cycle detailing objectives and materials, becoming a reference advisor on these topics.
- Participate in the organization and running of Product Knowledge, Nutrition or related topics medical/paramedical scientific meetings including meeting sponsorship, guest lecturer invitation for his/her territory related activities.
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing (i.e. competitive intelligence), through relevant tools/systems like the CRM 2.0.
- An Educational Degree in Pharmaceutical Science /Medicine/Nutrition/Biology or similar field.
- Previous experience as a Medical Representative is essential, preferably in the Abu Dhabi region.
- Knowledge of Nestlé Nutrition Products or Infant Nutrition in general would be desirable.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.