Medical Oncologist Specialist / Consultant Jobs in Sharjah | SearchPlus HR
We are looking for a caring, dedicated oncologist to join our team in diagnosing, treating, and caring for patients with various forms of cancer. The oncologist will work in medical oncology, using chemotherapy and other medications to treat cancer, surgical oncology, surgically removing tumors and surrounding tissues, and radiation oncology, performing radiation therapy for patients.
- Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
- Leading a cancer treatment team of various healthcare professionals.
- Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
- Treating patients with radiation therapy.
- Assisting patients with pain management.
- Performing surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether cancer has spread from the original starting point.
Apply Also: Employment Lawyer in Dubai | Airbus
- A medical degree in oncology.
- A state license and certification to practice oncology in your country of practice.
- A caring and compassionate nature when dealing with patients.
- A thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of cancers and cancer treatment options.
- Technical skills to operate medical equipment and tools related to cancer treatment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.