1- MEP Technical Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Serco is looking to hire a MEP Technical Specialist for one of its contracts in Dubai, MELABS. The key purpose of this incumbent is to ensure the planning and scheduling of all resources required to deliver the operation and maintenance service including consumables, parts. Ensure satisfactory completion of the allocated planned and reactive maintenance, fault diagnose and remedial repairs and continuous monitoring of reverse osmosis plant (ROP), sewage treatment plant (STP), Ultra Filtration system (UF), Chlorine dosing systems (CLDS) and all other water filtration systems
- Monitoring of product and reject water tanks, maintain the log records.
- Maintaining adequate chemicals and critical spares in stock for smooth operations.
- Assist MEP team in PPM and reactive maintenance of water storage tanks, sanitary ware, fixtures, and fittings (taps, Showers, thermostatic mixer valves, cisterns, and others) domestic hot and cold-water systems, pipework’s, drainage systems including pumps and valves.
- Assist in monitoring of daily water consumption, QA and Base Ops flushing activity and maintain the log records.
- Preferred NCVT – Certification
- 6 years’ minimum experience working as a RO, STP, UF and CLDS operator cum technician in a reputed water work organization.
- Proven experience in managing maintenance tasks.
- Technically competent with a clear knowledge and experience of RO, STP, UF and CLDS systems.