You are an experienced professional who has a strong work Ethic, can work independently and has an eye for details. You are well organized, enjoy fast paced work environment and love building strong business relationships. If you have experience as a Merchandiser in a supermarket, this is an advantage. You must have a smartphone and access to the internet. If you enjoy gardening and have a green thumb, this will be a great opportunity for you.
- Performing merchandising tasks at one or two retail stores
- Maintain sections including restocking and ensuring the dead plants
- Addressing any out of stock issues
- Planograms and schematics (“POG”) compliance
- Cleaning our sections: dusting display fixtures, and in general
- Water the plants and the flowers
- Promoting special buying opportunities, displays and new products.
- Submit daily required visit reports / call reports.
- Visit the store twice a week (beginning of the week and before the weekend)
- Create and maintain a good relationship with the store manager
- Remove any dead leaves/blooms
- Remove any unsalable product
- Take photo of the display
- Your home location is preferably located within 10 KM of our retail store (by car preferred).
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Previous merchandising experience is an asset but not a requirement
- Have a smartphone and access to the internet
- We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities.
- If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law