What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive merchant partnerships plan in-line with Careem Pay merchant onboarding strategy
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, from business case development, to deal structuring and negotiating
- Work with Finance to build the relevant Revenue models based on merchant segment (pricing, pricing model, transaction economics, merchant economics) for the specific strategy
- Map the acquirer market to identity and implement the most efficient (cost and reliability) model for the merchant segment strategy
- Contribute to shaping our merchant partnership framework and operational strategy and identify both new areas of focus or existing areas that can be improved across our partner ecosystem
- Good understanding of Agile methods in order to communicate meaningfully with Product and Technology teams
- Lead and champion the growth of Careem Pay through material and meaningful partnerships across the region
What You’ll Need
- You have at least 5 years of work experience and have a degree from an accredited university.
- Preferably have a strong merchant and/or growth-related role, ideally with another payments provider.
- You are well connected with the digital payments ecosystem and you have experience in managing partner projects and relationships.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- A born networker with a proven track record with commercial edge and an entrepreneurial mindset.