What You’ll Do
- You’ll be responsible for driving merchant business development sales, merchant partnerships & assisting with marketing efforts in the UAE.
- Reporting on business development and corporate deals on a weekly basis and comparing versus targets and budgets to ensure alignment.
- Developing business cases and key metrics to be presented to Sales Manager and Finance/Commercial teams for any sales deal or partnership.
- Building and nurturing the relationship with the Pay team including: Marketing, PR and Supply teams on the ground to ensure timely delivery of partnership projects.
- Maintaining a CRM tool on a daily basis.
- Working with business analysis teams when needed to understand and report on campaign impacts and performance
- Good understanding of Agile methods in order to communicate meaningfully with Product and Technology teams
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience in total with 1 years of experience within a payments sales role, preferably with a strong merchant payments focus with another payments provider.
- You’ll be well connected within the digital payments ecosystem and you have experience in managing partner projects and relationships.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You’ll be a born networker with a proven track record with a commercial edge and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Where you’ll be
- Even though we are working remotely, we are strong believers in collaboration and the power of building social connections with our teams. For that reason, our offices are still open and provide plenty of collaboration-friendly spaces at times when teams need it or if you need a quiet space to work outside of home.
- You’ll be working in the location you’re hired from. Due to legal and compensation considerations, you will need to be based out of the country you’re hired from as your primary work location.