- The Project Manager will be a part of the PMO and lead/manage a team of Microsoft Dynamics Professionals.
- The PM will have overall responsibility of a project’s deliverables, budget, resources,
- The Project Manager will also work with other team members, customers, partners and sub-contractors, and the Sales team to ensure successful delivery to our customers.
- The team will use problem-solving skills to develop and implement Dynamics business solutions for their customers.
- They will be responsible for customer interactions, understanding the customer’s business and will participate in full life cycle implementation using their approved methodology.
- The Project Manager will proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for management tasks, personal training and internal projects.
- Project Management escalation duties on complex projects or on multiple projects (define service objectives by determining requirements, develop project plans, assembling and scheduling required service resources, defining service measurements, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
- Ensure projects are forecasted appropriately
- Assist in defining “best practices” in delivery, including templates, work plans, methodologies
- Enhances practice’s and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Resolve project, customer and staff issues independently and with minimal escalation to Director-level
- Lead customer meetings or facilitated strategy sessions, analyze processes and recommend improvements, particularly when a SME is required beyond the project team or on larger, complex project
- 10 years Project Management experience implementing ERP systems, ideally MS D365 or AX
- Successfully managed and completed multiple full life cycle ERP implementations, ideally with MS D365 or AX
- Proven experience getting into the details, determining roles and responsibilities, assigning them accordingly, then driving accountability
- Stellar communication and presentation skills, as well as an executive presence