Duncan & Ross
Microsoft Power Platform Consultants participate in low code / no code solution implementations, including all project phases such as discovery, definition, build, test and deploy. After our sales team wins a project, you’ll become an integral part of the delivery team to ensure the solutions built for our clients meet their needs to help drive their success.
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Power Platform- based solutions. You will team with various groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
You’ll work with the client to define their requirements and then you’ll design and participate in the system architecture process. Once that’s complete, you’ll implement most of their customizations yourself using the Microsoft’s web-based customization tools. You won’t need to program any custom code or configure the client’s network, you will have a team to support those needs if they arise, but you will need to understand how those related technologies work.
- Participate in discovery meetings with clients and prospects to understand and document their business requirements
- Propose and design solutions using the extensive Power Platform capabilities to solve the identified business requirements
- Customize Microsoft Power Platform based applications
- Work with developers to define and create specifications for any custom code or data migration requirements
- Train end-users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, IS, Mathematics or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in system design or information systems
- Minimum of one-year experience (or 2+ projects) implementing Microsoft Power Platform based technologies and have hands on experience with configuration and customizations
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Microsoft certifications a plus, but not required