- Experience: Minimum 1 years’ post qualifying experience
- Teachanywhere is delighted to be working in close partnership with New Century Education, a brand-new school operator in the UAE. New Century Education has been selected by the department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) to manage and operate 3 Boys’ middle schools (Grades 5 – 8) in Abu Dhabi city and Al Ain, UAE.
- These “Charter schools” support the UAE vision and National agenda 2021 in their commitment to establishing a ‘First Rate Education System’ for all students with the aim of raising the quality of education; playing a significant role in shaping the present and future lives of Emirati youth, with support from their parents.
- To achieve this target the aim is to recruit exceptional, highly skilled teachers who have the enthusiasm and ability to make a difference in these new international curriculum schools
- Living in the UAE is very exciting. From sprawling desert landscapes of the Western region, to the glitzy delights of Dubai via the cultural hotspots of Sharjah and the ever popular Abu Dhabi – there is something for everyone in the UAE.
- Bachelor of Education in your teaching subject OR a Bachelors degree in your subject plus a post qualifying certificate in Education.
- Minimum one years post qualifying experience
- Previous international teaching experience is particularly welcomed
- Experience of students who have EAL (English as an Additional Language) – a distinct advantage