ManpowerGroup Middle East
Motorcycle Service -Senior Executive Jobs In Dubai | Manpower Group Middle East
Apply Also Mini Bar Attendant Jobs In Dubai | Hilton
technical Training on all types of Motorcycles (On-road/Off-road/Dual Purpose/Cruisers/Sport Bikes/Scooters /Mopeds etc.) and All-Terrain Vehicles. Provide Technical support to Distributors (GCC, Middle East, and African countries)
Conduct dealer visits to suggest and implement changes required to achieve higher dealer standards and customer satisfaction.
Identify potential opportunities to increase the workshop revenue and manage the development of new system and process to tap the potential opportunities.
Non-Technical Training – To enhance service advisor and other service-related staff operational & interpersonal skills in line with Standard Service Transactions.
Provide dealership-accessible consulting services which includes monitoring dealer KPI’s and operational control items
• Experience in Motorcycles/Automobile industry with deep knowledge in service area
• Background must be in the areas of technical expertise on Automobile / Motorcycle Product etc., • Dealer Business management and analysis
• Ability to conduct detailed analysis and knowledgeable in evaluation of dealer KPI’s and daily operational controls
• Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• High level skills desired for using Excel & preparing PowerPoint presentations • Fluency in English is mandatory. Arabic language proficiency is desirable
• Ability to respect & communicate with seniors of different nationalities
• Willing to travel with no restrictions
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.