1- Income & Cost Auditor
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
- Establish and maintain sound control system in the ordering, purchasing, storing, issuing and consuming cycle and maintain it.
- Revenue Maximization by ensuring that effective controls are in placed to detect and prevent the revenue leakage.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of hotel revenue in the books while performing daily operating controls and proper execution of internal protocols and standards across all departments of the hotel.
- Knowledge about Municipality Regulation on Health, Hygiene and Safety.
- Basic knowledge of work related automated inventory management and reporting systems.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and capable of managing more than one tasks at a time.