National_ Service Advisor Jobs In Dubai 2022 | Al-Futtaim
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
1. Build long-term relationships with customers to ensure customer retention & loyalty.
2. Achieve financial objectives by upselling & discount control, to meet monthly revenue targets.
3. Actively engage with the customer through consultation on customer needs & service requirements, through the whole service process, in order to ensure vehicle is fixed right the first time.
4. Coordinate with the Production Team to ensure timely progress update of Vehicle to customers at all times to keep the customer informed and to maintain the on-time-delivery commitment.
5. At the time of delivery (of the vehicle), ensure that the customer is provided detailed explanation of all work performed & cost associated with those repairs, for the customers to understand the value-addition of services rendered by the business.
6. Effectively manage customer complaints to satisfactory closure of all complaints, to sustain & improve the Customer Service Value & Net Promoter Scores.
7. Active compliance to all Standard Operating Procedures, Company policies & Distributor Programs to ensure consistency in the customer experience.
- Job-Specific Skills:
Working knowledge of MS office, SAP knowledge preferred,
Customer handling skills
Good communication skills.
Conversant English & basic Arabic speaking
Product and process knowledge
- Diploma or High School
- Minimum Experience:
2 years overall experience with automotive industry, preferably in a similar service role.